1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix the almond butter, flour, agave, and egg until well combined. Add a little almond flour if it seems too wet.
3. Form balls with about 2 teaspoons of the dough and place them on a baking sheet. They will not expand so they don’t need to be placed very far apart.
4. Place about 8-10 almond slivers in your fingers and press one of the dough balls down into a disc shape with about a 2 inch diameter. Repeat with all the cookies.
5. Bake about 15 minutes. Allow to cool before serving.