Sign up below for our free updates…Once you sign up, check your email and click on the link to confirm!
Welcome to the first site dedicated to helping people identify and deal with gluten sensitivity.
Our mission is to:
- Educate the world about the broad reaching nature of gluten on human health and wellness.
- Provide easy to use, non invasive tools to help identify those who are gluten sensitive – including genetic testing.
- Provide the instruction through video, audio, and written tutorials for those trying to embark on a TRUE gluten free lifestyle.
- Provide healthy resources for those with gluten intolerance/sensitivity.
- Support research endeavors revolving around grains, gluten, lectins, and other compounds within grain that may harm human health.
- Provide an ongoing analysis and commentary of research performed in the field of food sensitivity/intolerance.
- Help those with gluten induced diseases re-establish their health without having to go through what Michael went through (see below).
The origin of our dedication to the gluten free community…
Michael’s condition racked his body with headaches, muscle pain, joint pain, indigestion, and stomach pain. He had been suffering since his introduction to normal foods at 20 months of age. He was in and out of the hospital so frequently that he had to have a permanent stent placed in his arm so that when he was hospitalized, it would be easier to give him an IV.
Today, Michael is gluten free and very much alive. He no longer has a plastic stent in his arm. He is growing normally. He doesn’t need to take as many medications to treat his symptoms. He is active in band, and he has a new lease on life.
Michael is alive today because he is gluten free. Does this sound like a diet trend?