No-Pain Ice "Cream"
This dessert recipe is from Dr. Osborne's book, No Grain No Pain.
- 3 cups unsweetened frozen fruit and/or berries
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Pure liquid stevia (optional)
1. Place berries and chopped fruit in a high power blender, such as a Vitamix. Add the coconut milk. Blend on high until thoroughly mixed. If too thick, add more coconut milk.
2. Taste, and if not sweet enough, add a small amount of stevia.
3. Serve immediately or place in the freezer.
VARIATION: For a more sorbet-like texture, add a few ice cubes to the blender.