The Best Gluten Free Supplements
For Premium Gluten Free Supplements from Gluten Free...
This video breaks down the different reasons why you might develop a biotin deficiency. This is my favorite biotin supplement – https://bit.ly/2OlqQlo
What causes Biotin Deficiency?
Some of the most common contributors to low levels of biotin or biotin deficiency are:
1. Alcohol consumption
2. Low stomach acid (antacids and stomach surgery)
4. Pregnancy (increases demand for biotin)
5. High consumption of egg whites
6. Chronic use of antibiotics – healthy bacteria produce biotin
7. Parenteral nutrition
8. Genetic inborn errors of metabolism
9. Seizure medications can also deplete biotin
Grab Warrior Bread Here: https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/warrior-bread-grain-free-bread-mix-presale/ Check out our...