For Premium Gluten Free Supplements from Gluten Free...
We know that gluten can contribute to a wide range of complications within the body… but can its effects extend all the way to the brain? Incredibly, yes.
Our body’s systems don’t work in isolation. They are all interconnected and one root problem can cascade into a range of reactions throughout the body… such is the case with gluten.
When it comes to the brain, there are two mechanisms by which gluten can impact brain function:
1. It can compromise the blood brain barrier – a critical layer that protects the brain from harmful substances. This condition is called Leaky Brain.
2. Gluten-induced nutritional deficiencies can contribute to neurological problems and also impair their repair and healing.
In this video, we’ll discuss the impacts gluten can have on brain and nerve health, as well as the many downstream effects that compromised brain and nerve function can have on the body.
Some of the Key Points…
– Neurological problems linked to gluten (1:15)
– Leaky Brain – Why is it a problem? (2:10)
– The Gut-Brain Connection (6:35)
– What happens if I have a Leaky Brain? (9:10)
– Gluten IS a brain and nerve toxin! (16:15)
– Migraines, Neuropathy, and Gluten Free (19:25)
– Deficiencies that exacerbate neurological problems (23:05)
– Take these action steps if you need help (33:30)
– Answering your questions (37:30)
TRUE gluten free supplements mentioned…
Vitamin B12 – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/methylcobalamin-gluten-free-supplement/
Folate – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/5-mthf/
Vitamin B3 and B6 – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/b-complete/
Vitamin B1 – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/ultra-b1/
Vitamin E – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/ultra-vitamin-e/
Vitamin D – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/liquid-d3-gluten-free-vitamin-d/
Alpha Lipoic Acid – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/alpha-max/
Copper – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/ultra-copper/
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.