For Premium Gluten Free Supplements from Gluten Free...
In this crash course on Selenium, I discuss:
1. Selenium deficiency symptoms
2. Diseases linked to selenium deficiency
3. Gluten free foods rich in selenium
4. Causes of selenium deficiency
5. Selenium and thyroid hormone function
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is a doctor of chiropractic. He is also a doctor of pastoral science.