Register for Glutenology - The Ultimate Master Class...
Links discussed in this QnA Video
Natural Products – https://bit.ly/2ktQqtq
No Grain No Pain Diet – https://bit.ly/2kuGxfa
Consider this BEFORE a Hysterectomy – plus your menopause hormone balancing questions answered –
Many women opt for a hysterectomy before considering natural or alternative approaches to hormone balance. This can be a mistake, because some of the side effects of hysterectomy are permanent, and can hinder quality of life. Some of the best approaches to take include:
1. No Grain No Pain Diet to balance hormones
2. Evaluating nutritional status – as nutrients are important regulators of hormone function.
3. Get with your doctor to consider Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy.
Other Issues Addressed in this video:
1. Lowering cholesterol can impact your natural hormone balance.
2.Pseudo Menopause – Using diet to rebalance hormones and overcoming menopause symptoms.
3. The important role of the gallbladder in regulating digestion and hormone imbalance.
4. The role of weight loss as a trigger for hormone imbalance in women.
5. Excessive carbohydrates and the role they play in blood sugar and hormone balance.
To connect with Dr. Peter Osborne visit:
On the web: https://drpeterosborne.com/
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.
00:00 - What about Einkorn flour? 01:10 -...
00:00 - do toxic heavy metal exposures create...
Visit https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/masterclass/ and enter your name and email...
Obesity... This is a huge problem for many,...