So how do you relieve constipation? If you...
Iron deficiency anemia is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies found in undiagnosed or newly diagnosed celiac disease patients. This might raise some questions about the relationship between the two conditions. Can gluten cause iron deficiency anemia? And can a gluten-free diet cure anemia? These questions and more will be answered in this episode of Pick Dr. Osborne’s Brain! If you prefer to read, check out the article version here – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/can-gluten-cause-anemia/
Here is a breakdown of the topic:
– Intro to Tonight’s Show: Anemia and Gluten (00:01)
– What is Anemia? (00:48)
– Manifestation of Symptoms: Fatigue, Dizziness, Muscle Pain (5:10)
– Other Symptoms: Anxiety and Sleeping Problems (10:43)
– Causes for Iron Deficiency Anemia:
– Impacted by Gluten (13:25)
– by Heavy Menstruation (15:40)
– by Poor Diet (17:38)
– by Occult Blood Loss (18:59)
– What else can cause anemia? (21:20)
– Deficiency of Essential Nutrients
– Inability to Produce Hemoglobin
– Issue with Structure of Red Blood Cells
– Bone Marrow’s Production of Red Blood Cells
– Lab Testing: What you should know (27:20)
– Other forms of Anemia: Micro, Macro, Hemolytic (34:29)
– Nutritional Deficiencies that can lead to Anemia (38:08)
– Can a Gluten Free Diet prevent anemia? (39:15)
– So you are Anemic…Now What? (41:50)
– Live Q&A Discussion (44:30)
Looking for TRUE gluten and grain free supplements related to tonight’s show? Here are Dr. Osborne’s picks:
IRON – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/ultra-iron/
COPPER – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/ultra-copper/
ZINC – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/ultra-zinc/
B12 – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/methylcobalamin-gluten-free-supplement/
B6 – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/b-complete/
FOLATE – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/general-health/5-mthf/
VITAMIN E – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/ultra-vitamin-e/
VITAMIN C – https://www.glutenfreesociety.org/shop/supplements/immune-support/detox-c-gluten-free/
To connect with Dr. Osborne visit:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This video is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. It is strictly intended for educational purposes only. Additionally, this information is not intended to replace the advice of your physician. Dr. Osborne is not a medical doctor. He does not treat or diagnose disease. He offers nutritional support to people seeking an alternative from traditional medicine. Dr. Osborne is licensed with the Pastoral Medical Association.
Best supplemental sources of vitamin B12: Methylcobalamin -...
Another way to protect the body from viral...
00:00 - is sparkling water bad for your...
Ann Louise Gittleman is a New York Times...
00:00 - Can I take B Complex and...
You're probably saying: "Come on Dr. Osborne. There...
Let's talk about natural bowel support, on either...