Premium Quercertin Supplement
Quercetin dihydrate (1000 mg), the safest and most easily absorbed form of quercetin.* The body only assimilates about 1%
of most forms of quercetin, yet it easily absorbs 100% of monomeric quercetin dihydrate.*
Pomegranate juice powder (60 mg): A potent antioxidant known for its pro-repair, anti-inflammatory, free radical trapping
properties.* From the Bible to the Koran to the Gita, pomegranate juice is prized and recommended for its many health properties.
OPC flavanols (10 mg) provides advanced cell stress protection and connective tissue (collagen and elastin) restoration
How to use
Daily Maintenance:Take 2 Tabsules per day.
Optimal Performance:Take 4 - 6 Tabsules per day.
Under High Stress:Take 8 Capsules Max
Notes:It can be taken with or without food.
Quercetin may help you to reduce inflammation and to stimulate cell repair, also it helps to recover from exercise.
The combination of this 3 flavonoid has demonstrated more efficacy .
Short answer, no.
Quercertin has been proved to be safe and without any side effect, check the dosage instructions.
1. Erdelmeier CA, et. al. Antiviral and antiphlogistic activities of Hamamelis virginiana bark. Planta Med1996; 62(3): 241-245.
2. Middleton E Jr. Effect of plant flavonoids on immune and inflammatory cell function. Adv Exp Med Biol 1998; 439: 175-182.
3. Miodini P, Fioravanti l, et. al. The two phyto-estrogens genistein and quercetin exert different effects on estrogen reception function. Br J Cancer 1999; 80:1150-1155.
4. Malik A, Mukhtar H. Prostate cancer prevention through pomegranate fruit. Cell Cycle 2006 Feb 15;5(4) [Epub ahead of print].
5. Melendez PA, Capriles VA. Antibacterial properties of tropical plants from Puerto Rico. Phytomedicine 2006 Mar;13(4):272- 276. Epub 2005 Sep 19.
6. Sumner MD, Elliott-Eller M, Weidner G, Daubenmier JJ, Chew MH, Marlin R, Raisin CJ, Ornish D. Effects of pomegranate juice consumption on myocardial perfusion in patients with coronary
heart disease. Am J Cardiol 2005 Sep 15;96(6):810-814.