Ingredients: Multi Nutrients contains 40 essential nutrients to include:
- 14 Vitamins
- 10 Minerals
- 16 Cell methylators, alkalinizers, antioxidants & energy supporting nutrients
Does Not Contain: Gluten, citrus, MSG, soy, yeast, dairy, GMOs, fillers, preservatives, synthetics, or other hidden ingredients. It is 100% plant sourced and safe for vegetarians.
How to use
Daily Use:As a dietary supplement, take 2 tabs daily in divided doses with food.
Optimal Use:Take 4 tabs daily in divided doses with food.
High Stress Use:Take 2 tabs three times daily with food.
Yes, but remember that supplementation in children should be discussed with your healthcare provider.
Yes, but pregnant or nursing mothers should always consult with their health professional before supplementing.
Since the product contains high potency B-Vitamins, it is best to take before 4pm.
- Singh A, Moses FM, Deuster PA: Vitamin and mineral status in physically active men: Effects of a high-potency supplement. Am J Clin Nutr 1992; 55(1): 1-7.
- Stephen Al, Avenell A.A. systematic review of multivitamin and multimineral supplementation for infection. Hum Nutr Diet 2006 Jun; 19(3): 179-90.
- Traynor NJ, McKenzie RC, Beckett GJ, Gibbs NK Selenomethionine inhibits ultraviolet radiation-induced p53 transactivation. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed 2006 Ded;22(6):297-303.
- Venkateswaran V, Fleshner NE, Klotz LH. Modulation of cell proliferation and cell cycle regulators by Vitamin E in human prostate carcinoma cell lines. J Urol 2002 Oct;168(4 Pt 1):1578-82.
- Wierdsma NJ, van Bokhorst-de van der Schueren MA, Berkenpas M, Mulder CJ, van Bodegraven AA. Vitamin and mineral deficiencies are highly prevalent in newly diagnosed celiac disease patients. Nutrients. 2013;5(10):3975-3992.
- Rondanelli M, Faliva MA, Gasparri C, Peroni G, Naso M, Picciotto G, Riva A, Nichetti M, Infantino V, Alalwan TA, Perna S. Micronutrients Dietary Supplementation Advices for Celiac Patients on Long-Term Gluten-Free Diet with Good Compliance: A Review. Medicina (Kaunas). 2019 Jul 3;55(7):337.