Thanks for asking. Yes, they seem to be better, I think it must have been a virus that affected the kids but not us adults? I was just starting to get worried there, but it has been over a week now with no one sick! If it happens again, I will consider testing them for other things such as parasites though. Sorry about your son, did you find out if it was a parasite or bacteria?
Thanks too for the compliment! Actually only two of them are old enough for homeschooling so far. We all love it though and really you never can start too early, even the younger two are learning new things every day, just more informally.