Peter OsbornePeter Osborne

I would also recommend that you have him tested for heavy metals.  A lab called Doctor's Data can perform and pre and post provocation test to help determine this.  Oral chelation is another treatment option that I have seen be very effective. 


Let us know how he doesSmile