Lori Quandtfarmwife67

I would look into the paleo diet or GAPS diet. There are many websites you can research this.  Good luck, you must be totally frustrated.  I would also look for a functional medicine Doctor. They are much better at looking at what you eat as a possible cause.

Good luck and keep us posted!