October 5, 2010 at 6:28 pm #8765
Chocolate Ice Cream
all you chocolate lovers out there, this one's for you! I actually
used cacao powder in place of the cocoa powder. I think carob powder or
finely ground cacao nibs would work well too.
- 1 3/4 cup cashews or pieces
- 1 3/4 cups purified water
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla flavor
- 1/4 tsp almond flavor
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour into an ice cream maker and freeze according to instructions.