Peter OsbornePeter Osborne


I can’t speak for other doctors.  The bottom line is that some are more experienced with these things and others are clueless.  I recommend checking out http://www.myglutenfreedoctor.com to find someone.  If you don’t have a certified practitioner in your area, call my office and try to set up a consult.

All the best,

Dr. OSmile