No products in the cart.
Gluten-Free Society Home › Forums › All Gluten Free All The Time › Big mistake at McDonalds!!!! › Re: Big mistake at McDonalds!!!!
My last experience at McDonald’s was when I bought my son some grapes there. I thought that fruit would be a safer option while traveling. My son’s lips turned purple! Apparently they put dye in the grapes.
Thanks for sharing your experience
Username or email address *
Lost your password?
Use a social account for faster login or easy registration.
Send this to a friend