Peter Osborne

If you are trying to get off of your thyroid medication, you must first have your doctor perform and adequate nutritional investigation.  At a minimum, I would request that he run a Spectracell, an iodine loading test (urine), 25 OH D levels, reverse T3, and thryoid antibody testing. 


All the best,

Dr. OSmile